What if you could rely on an organic link between the nutrition and marketing departments?
Someone to take care of the research, education and policy solutions to drive evidence-based messaging? Then you could finally…
Call on someone who already knows your business
(rather than briefing someone new)
Start conversations early
(rather than being re-active)
Anticipate industry trends and changes
(rather than getting caught out)
Rely on an extra set of expert eyes
(rather than going it alone)
What holds you back from stepping up as the proactive leader?
I’ve set out to make uninspiring learning a thing of the past
Let me take you to a moment in time where…
You have amazing findings to share.
They could literally transform the way we look at nutrition for good.
But you’re short on time, resources and the strategies to get buy-in from the right people.
Where do you go from here?
You can let this opportunity pass you by or…
Introducing: The triple effect
Outsourced marketing & nutrition expertise that grows your impact (not your headcount)
This is the monthly expert package that bridges the gap between research and ‘the real world’ so you don’t have to.
It gives you access to everything I’ve made my own over close to a decade embedded in the world of academia, government, not-for-profits and the food industry.
Each month, I’ll create research, education and policy solutions specific to your needs so you can show up and market as the true leader in your field.
“It has been a pleasure to have Courtney work in the DA Health and Nutrition team. I really appreciate her can-do attitude, positive approach to work and new tasks, how she got across the science and was proactive in following up, seeking out or driving opportunities. Her knowledge and research experience also delivered value.”
The flexible way to source public health & community nutrition expertise
On an ongoing basis. With peace of mind.
What can you expect?
- Review of 4 pre-written social media posts
- Writing for 4 expert posts for social media
- Conducting research and writing for 2 blog posts
- Contribute to health professional marketing materials (EDM, healthcare professional websites, social platforms, newsletters, medical media)
- Review of 2 research papers and providing a summary for resources or internal marketing materials and 1 other audience (general public or HCPs)
- Review research and content of work (research piece, policy piece, position paper, white paper)
- Write media nutrition pieces
- Review podcast or video scripts
- Relevant health and nutrition science and industry trends/developments collated and summarised in a 2-page executive summary
As featured in & trusted by
What have we delivered as part of this package?
Spokesperson for Dairy Australia email marketing (EDM)
Assisted in the development of Dairy Australia’s dairy’s role in a plant-based dietary pattern position
Represented Dairy Australia in a media article for the Sydney Morning Herald